We are currently accepting poster abstracts for consideration.
The European QA Conference Programme Committee will consider posters which address:
The posters will be selected on innovation, topicality and applicability to the conference programme and delegates.
The deadline to submit a poster abstract is the 15th January 2016
Don’t miss the opportunity to share your expertise!
Click on the image opposite to view the brochure
A 1,000 Euros Training Credit will be offered to the best poster as judged by the Programme Committee on Thursday 28th April 2016. This training credit can be redeemed against any RQA, SOFAQ and DGGF Professional Development Training Course, Seminar, Forum, Regional Forum, Conference, Webcast and eLearning Course.
Posters will be displayed in the main exhibitor area where delegates will take breaks and lunch from Wednesday 27th April to Friday 29th April 2016
Please forward your poster abstract (maximum of 300 words) along with your poster title and authors names to Tony Ward at email@example.com
Once approved the poster will need to be produced A1 Landscape orientation (594mm high by 841mm wide).
- Posters must be in English with the text easily readable.
- The posters should include an introduction, conclusion and contact details
- All poster abstracts will be acknowledged
- Poster abstracts will be reviewed by the European QA Conference Programme Committee and those selected or not selected for display at the European QA Conference will be advised by the 29th January 2016
- All poster authors should try to be present during break sessions to discuss their poster with delegates
- Poster abstracts should be submitted by email to Tony Ward @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
All posters abstracts and final posters must comply with the following guidelines:
- Posters must be in English
- Ensure any contact details are correct
- The content of the poster must not be promotional or contain advertising. Commercial logos are acceptable
- Poster display does not constitute registration to the conference. All authors attending must register separately
- Changes to accepted posters will be considered on an individual basis. All changes must be notified to the European QA Conference Programme Committee
- All poster submissions, whether accepted or rejected, will be advised by the 29th January 2016. If you have not received notification by this date, please contact: Tony Ward at email@example.com